Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Spoken Word Awesomeness

Wow, it's been a long time since I've been on here. A very looooooong time. And no, I have no fancy update. I really just wanted to share some videos of a spoken word poet named Jefferson Bethke. You may have already seen some of these around Facebook (I may have even already posted one on here), but these are just too good not to share. This guy PREACHES the GOSPEL, and he does it beautifully and passionately in poetic form. How much more awesome can you get than that? At first I was going to just post the most recent one, but now I've decided to post all my favorites, because yes---they're that good and that impacting. So I hope you all enjoy these videos, and even more so I hope they make you think, I hope they make you examine your heart, I hope they lead you to change, and I hope they make you jump for joy and celebrate all that Jesus has done for you on the cross!!!


Over and Out, Tiffany

No comments: