Friday, January 28, 2011

Harry Potter + Cupcakes = The Perfect Recipe

Okay, I know I don't post very often, but I found this recipe while stumbling around the Internet and thought I simply MUST share. It's a recipe for...are you ready for this? Butterbeer cupcakes! If you happen to be a Harry Potter fan like me, then I'm sure you'll share in the excitement. If you're not a Harry Potter fan, then you probably have no idea what I'm even talking about when I refer to butterbeer. All I can say to you is, quick! Go read ALL of the Harry Potter books and see ALL of the movies! You won't regret it.

I haven't even made these yet, but am definitely going to be giving them a try this coming week. Perhaps I'll try them out on my youth group kids. Though, I better be careful about the name "butterbeer." You never know who'll get upset in a Baptist Church...ButterBEER and Harry Potter? Surely this girl is from the devil...;-)

Anyways, if you'd like to give these babies a go, head on over to the amybites blog for the recipe. Good luck and my best baking wishes to all of you!



No comments: