Monday, December 6, 2010

Music Monday!

Ah, another Music Monday. Something for me to actually look forward to, as I typically tend to dread Mondays. So in order to make my Monday slightly more bearable, and hopefully yours for that matter too, here are two of my selections for this week's Music Monday:

First off, "Since I Left You" by The Avanlanches. Oh. My. Dad. This music video is fantastic. Just watch and you'll see why...:-)



And next up, "Undercover Martyn" by Two Door Cinema Club. This is definitely my new fave band. You should go here and listen to their album Tourist History. I've had it on repeat for the past several weeks. There really aren't many instances where I can listen to the WHOLE album over and over again, but this is one of them. (Others may or many not include N'Sync's Christmas album, Muse's "The Resistance," Casting Crowns' "Lifesong," Switchfoot's "The Beautiful Letdown," and any Disney/Broadway soundtrack) Seriously, this album is catchy. :-) I was stoked to find out they were coming to tour the U.S., and then was quickly let down when I saw they're only hitting the east coast. That's a no-go for me. *Sigh.* But perhaps someday...someday. In the meantime, I hope you like them!

No comments: