Monday, November 29, 2010

Music Monday

Because I love music so much, I think I'll start my very own Music Monday. I'll attempt to keep up with it, although we all know how consistent I've been with Thankful Thursdays...:-/

So without further adieu, I give you...

70 Million by Hold Your Horses. This is seriously one of the most creative music videos I've ever seen. Yes, I do indeed hold this video on the same level as O.K. Go...so that's sayin' a lot. :-)



And...how can I forget this great video for Broken Heart by Motion City Soundtrack? There's just something about a guy dressed up as a giant human heart that really makes me giggle. It's so nerdy that I can't help but love it. :-)



Broken Heart (Clean Version) @ Yahoo! Video

P.S. How do you like my new festive layout? I can't believe it's only 3 weeks till Christmas!

No comments: