The Wandering Gentile

Friday, May 20, 2011

Resources, Resources, Resources!

Just a few resources concerning the initiative below:





Trade In Hope: Fighting Child Sex Slavery In America

Wichita Eagle: Youth Aid Program Has To Turn Away Applicants

Wichita Eagle: Men Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking

Wichita Eagle: Child Sex Crimes Span Sedgwick County

Polaris Project
Posted by Tertiffic at 9:45 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Search This Blog

About me

Popular Posts

  • Do Not Judge, Or You Too Will Be Judged
    It wasn't long ago that the most quoted verse in the Bible was John 3:16. "For God so loved the world," it says, "that he...
  • When Order Trumps Justice
    I have seen a lot of Martin Luther King, Jr. quotes pop up since the Black Lives Matter movement took root, and let's be honest, most ...
  • When Racism Is Subtle
    "Why can't those animals protest without being so violent and tearing people's property apart?" "Why are those blac...
  • The Atheist Creed
    I heard this satirical creed while listening to Ravi Zacharias a few months back and was astounded by it. The self-contradictions prevalent ...
  • Voice of the Martyrs
    Sometimes I almost let people convince me that Christians suffer no more when it comes to persecution than any other religion does. And then...
  • My Love/Hate Relationship With Blogging
    I love to write, and I love to blog. But over the last year blogging has really begun to ware on me. Not just my blog---after all, I've ...
  • Thankful Thursday!
    Ah yes, from this day forward, all Thursdays shall be dedicated to giving thanks. Mostly because it's easier for me to sit down and make...
  • Thankful Thursday!
    Well, the time has come. It's Thankful Thursday. I'm not gonna lie, it's been a little bit of a rough week and it's a little...
  • Yes, Christ Does Accept You, and So Should We
    Matt Walsh has had yet another post go viral online. I suggest you read it first, here , before you continue on reading mine. At first, I wa...
  • Saying Goodbye to False Expectations...
    I’ve been wondering what to write for weeks. I’ve wanted to share what I’ve discovered in the midst of my ponderings on marriage, and yet no...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ►  2015 (12)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (6)
  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ►  2013 (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
  • ►  2012 (9)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2011 (35)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ▼  May (3)
      • Resources, Resources, Resources!
      • Sex, Youth, Homelessness, & The City Of Wichita
      • Me, Myself, & I: A Tale Of Utter Selfishness
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (17)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  October (1)
Powered by Blogger.

Labels

  • #blacklivesmatter
  • #fightfor15
  • Abortion
  • Affirmation
  • All Lives Matter
  • Beauty
  • Bible
  • Black Lives Matter
  • books
  • children of divorce
  • Christianity
  • church
  • Colorado
  • divorce
  • Ecclesiastes
  • Esther
  • Fat
  • Forgiveness
  • From The Heart
  • God
  • grace
  • Hobby Lobby
  • Hypocrisy
  • Jesus
  • Job Hunting
  • Judgement
  • Just Mercy
  • Just Thinking
  • Lamentations
  • Lauren Winner
  • Leap of Faith
  • Life As We Know It
  • Matt Walsh
  • Minimum Wage
  • Moving
  • Murder Mystery
  • My Current Obsessions
  • Old Testament
  • Podcasts
  • poverty
  • Race Relations
  • Racism
  • Self-Esteem
  • Self-Worth
  • Serial
  • Shabby Chic
  • Skinny
  • social activism
  • Still
  • Taylors In Real Life
  • Tea Party
  • The New Jim Crow
  • Thigh Gap
  • True Love
  • truth
  • Update
  • Vintage
  • Wedding
  • Wedding Planning
  • You Are Loved

Pages

  • Home

Instagram

Followers

 
Blog Template by Blogger Candy | Images by Freepik

Total Pageviews